Facecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facecraft

Facecraft's official Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problem banned again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

problem banned again Empty
PostSubject: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 pm

the rules of the server tell that i can steal that's what i was doing when cheda banned me i find being banned for that is unfair to me i didn't grief

Love,Eric
Back to top Go down
Chedaboy
Admin
Admin
Chedaboy

PostSubject: ...Dafuq?!   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Eric, listen, just because you can steal doesnt mean you can grief. I saw you going through my kingdom, breaking windows, and instead of using doors breakin 2x1 holes for you to walk into, this is the last time you grief on this sserver. you're allowed to steal you're not allowed to steal blocks, thats griefing. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:35 pm

well i apologize then i thought stealing entailed blocks and items im sorry i was wrong i wont attempt to rejoin the server i officially resign
Back to top Go down
opdelta
Admin
Admin
opdelta

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Cool story bro. Tell it again. I'll love to hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facecraftmc.com

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

yes op you heard right i quit the server isn't the same to me so i wont the server i may follow the forum but not the server i quit
Back to top Go down
opdelta
Admin
Admin
opdelta

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:45 pm

You greif the server for the 11th time
Then you say we ban you for nothing then you quit the server after you break the rules saying you didn't do anything...

What are you? a dumbass?

You're a serious Son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm

you can call me all the shit you want im done with you and the shit server so congrats your a fucking communist whore that can lay in his own filth
Back to top Go down
opdelta
Admin
Admin
opdelta

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Cool story bro. I bet you looked that up on google. I bet you don't know what's a communist, I bet you don't know what's a filth, I bet you will post an excuse thread in 1-30 days

I also bet that you didn't think about what you say because normally you would've say Go fucking fuck your fucking mother (Reference: Threat message to Chedaboy)

OH AND, go back to school please, you're just... not old enough to be playing games. I never thought I would say that one day but you are TOO YOUNG for Minecraft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 am

oh and your a perfect age to talk shit about people while hiding behind your computer and you bet wrong i wont post a excuse thread because i simply don't care no i don't say fuck all the time just when people make me rage so you want to start mess call me then we can talk id rather not talk through a forum you control
Back to top Go down
opdelta
Admin
Admin
opdelta

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:21 pm

I fight behind a computer screen right?

I called you on your cellphone...

Reaction?

*Broken voice* I'm sorry I changed I will never break the rules again I PROMISE *Broken voice*

I prefer arguing with you with Type instead of talking..

You're a son of a bitch who thinks we are pussies when in fact, You become a pity asshole when we start talking voice-to-voice

But Type-to-type... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We are the idiots who fight behind a screen.

You are a filthy bitch.
I also hope you have noticed the wonderful statue we made you!

What? you wanted one..... Did you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:57 pm

i already saw the statue and technically you did make me a statue so you did what i told you to do so yeah the only reason the phone is bad because your in Canada and im in motherfucking america land of the free and home of the brave what can you say home of Justin beiber
Back to top Go down
opdelta
Admin
Admin
opdelta

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:32 pm

I can say that comparing 2 countries because of their history is a missing Maturity Sign.

What if I say Americans are Faggots because they lost Vietnam's war? That would be pretty stupid right? Same for Canada... We are not Faggots, Stupids, Dumbshit because an asshole was born and decide to ridiculize himself in front of the whole world...

Insulting someone because of his ethnicity is a racist way to argue...
Back to top Go down
Knives2498
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Eric, wtf man. Im not Canadian and I still find that a really cheap way to argue. Its 2 different countries, BIG FUCKING WHOOP. Does it really matter? And if you haven't noticed, America has some flaws of its own.
Like op said, GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Okay op i see your point but racist argument that was not Canadian isn't a race its a nationality as is American if it was a race then what color skin is Canadian i agree it was a fruitless point and knives stay out of this. This isn't your fight nor should it be a fight at all so op i extend the olive branch not to try and rejoin but to bury the hatchet and we go our separate ways not friend nor enemy neutral like we never met and we can go on living without this frustration and anguish.

p.s i cant go back to school i'm on summer break
Back to top Go down
Knives2498
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm an admin, its my fight to. So you can fuck yourself on that part. And yes, just leave us. We don't need people like you here.
So leave.
Now.
Do it.
Go.
Shoo.
Annoying-Demon Begone.
Fly away with the wind.
Leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:25 pm

okay knives if you want to fight then i shall not argue with you and what do you mean people like me
Back to top Go down
opdelta
Admin
Admin
opdelta

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

You are an actual idiot..

You can't say to Admins "This isn't your fight"

Everything that happens to me happens to my admins.

You insult me, You insult my admins.

You insult My Admins, You insult me.

So now Shoo away. We don't want a reply.
Back to top Go down
Knives2498
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:53 pm

People like you are: Annoying, immature, use invalid points for an argument, and can't be a normal person.
And yes. Don't reply.
O and again,
LEAVE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:05 pm

okay........okay and your a mature one if you don't want to hear from me stop replying

Last edited by ericszoo on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
opdelta
Admin
Admin
opdelta

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Thread Locked.

Thread will be deleted in 5 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:26 am

id prefer it that way
Back to top Go down
opdelta
Admin
Admin
opdelta

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Ericszoo, You have 10 days. After 10 days, your Forum Account will be deleted and your IP address will be permanently banned. Do not try to use any Proxies, Proxies are not allowed to have a TCP connection on the Forum "HERP DERP, I HAZ UDP ACCESS"

UDP is an invalid form of connecting. You can check the forums but there is no way of Logging in or create an account.

I'm pretty sure you are thinking that WE are immatures. But if that was the case, we couldn't be arguing with you politely.

If you want to play on a server pretty badly, you can always use your freaking virtual wife and kid, if you want to ever get back on Facecraft you will need to be a bit more mature.

Thank you very much for being such a dick on Facecraft Hope we'll never see you back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem banned again   problem banned again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem banned again
Page 1 of 1