Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Facecraft Server IP   Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Hello everybody!

The server is back on! The server's IP is 69.27.127.175:25570

On your first login you will need to do the following commands:

/setpassword [Password you want]
/login [Password Set]
Then if you are at home or on a secured pc use /safeip [Password Set] to log automatically from this PC without /login every time!

The Server's IP will be changing every 14 days so do not rage if there is a down time! Thank you

Last edited by opdelta on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facecraftmc.com
drakony

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:43 am

Connection refused...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRandom6

PostSubject: Server Ip   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:51 am

Sorry Facecraft Is now down Never coming back on Whats you iGN?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drakony

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 pm

-.-" iGN ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrMidas927

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 am

IGN means In game name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:47 am

MIDAAAAAAAS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drakony

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 am

I'm HiTaNdRuN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:53 am

tsk tsk tsk.....titans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrMidas927

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Hey Leo and HiT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drakony

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:34 pm

I just want to have a home and play Pleaase don't shut down the server! Sad(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 am

midas......u didnt leave didnt u....open it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 am

hit i got one its a pvp server.......but no i'll stick with FC till it comes back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skokilla

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Skokilla here Did Y'all really shut down the server? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrMidas927

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm

I believe so, though I wasn't there at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opdelta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 pm

To all those who are wondering why it is closed:
2 of our admins (Knives2498 and Chedaboy) lost their mind and started banning everyone and destroy the world because they didn't like the server anymore. The server will not be up soon but will be up later. Knives and Ched lost their minds and started "Boycotting" the server. They weren't smart enough to talk maturely, and keep everything peaceful.. They thought a boycott was destroying everything and unleash their rage on everyone... I'll try to fix things up (The Map, Plugins, Hosting service) snd I'll get back ASAP.
Anyways If you have any questions keep updating this thread I will answer when I can.
Back to top Go down
Leo Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 am

op, i'll be there for u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itachi10113

PostSubject: Why would admins do this?   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:58 pm

WHY WOULD CHED AND KNIVES DO THIS ARE THEY GETTING BANNED? ehhh i never thought ched would do this but ehhh too bad if they get banned op if you need anything ddone built I could do it. Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opdelta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:30 pm

I do not need any help setting up the new server. Chedaboy and Knives2498 did an immature act and they did not realise it. They got banned, IP Banned, ISP Banned on server/forum/mumble (Under construction)
Back to top Go down
KnivesAgain

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

[Comment Removed by author]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opdelta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 pm

You had your say enough behind my back. When I said I didn't gave a shit about your boycott is because you wanted me to close Facecraft when I was already about to close it. Why would you buy an apple when you can have it free? "And the reason we destroyed the map and that stuff was we lost our tempers" I'm so sorry that you lost your temper because you weren't calm enough to talk to me without Insults and rage... Tired of my bullshit? Alright the last map got corrupted because of the Hunger games plugin who overwrote the map by replacing important chunks with invalid data. I raged on you because you played a joke and I've done even worse, I agree I won't deny. "We had a good reason behind what we did, and you know it." What am I supposed to be knowing? The only thing I know is that 1 day everything was fine, the next day "Me want to boycott you because me be tired of you" Every time I tried to ask something you interrupt being like:

"op"
"op"
"op"
"Blah blah blah"

How the fuck am I supposed to listen to you if I have no idea what's going on except the fact that you ban everyone and destroy everything EDIT: And talk behind my back? If you weren't interrupting every time I try to say something and let me finish talk before continuing your "argument" We wouldn't be here insulting each other on "YOU GREIFED MORE THAN WE DID AND STILL YOU RAGE AT US" If you're that much tired of my "bullshit and crap" why did you took your time to make yourself a new account on the forums just to argue with me? You may be tired of FC and don't like it anymore like all admins including me, but to go grief and ban everyone because "you lost your temper" was that much of a big deal to you? Midas is bored of Facecraft AND Minecraft, did he greif the shit out of the server and banned everyone because of that? No, he simply sent me a message on Skype explaining that. In a paragraph of serious text without insults/rage he was able to tell me more than you did with greif, bans, rage, insults, and back talking. If you agree or not with what I say above, keep it to yourself or make yourself a new account and PM me instead of bullshitting on a public form.

EDIT: Also you think you were mature, what about your "idea" of spamming the problems sections with "WHY DID I GET BANNED" Topics? Was that mature?

"Well we never did it and it was an idea stfu op you're a dumbfuck" Thanks for your compliment and also, you weren't able to do it probably because a ban hammer has spoken on the forums unfortunately. Oh yeah almost forgot, Thanks for your interest with us. Idk Normally when I hate something I wouldn't try everything possible to argue with it. I would just stfu and move on with life.

"Well why are you still arguing with me? bitch" Because you're the one who hates me, I don't hate you or ched. I just think you overreacted :3 I do agree tho that I was pissed when it happened and I raged afterwards but I think you're the one who is supposed to hate me and it's not supposed meant to be reciprocal.
Back to top Go down
KnivesAgain1

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 am

[Comment Removed by author]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:12 am

knives i dont see u often in FC but it is no reason to greif the server. remember its not only admins are playing it. ppl that really enjoy MC plays it too. and some of them devoted their whole time to THAT ONE SERVER n u screw it(yeah me n a few others we have no life k?), did u ever think how tremendous the impact will be?

as fer ched hes a good person i think he must be damn pissed. but still its no reason to do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opdelta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 pm

I always listened to what you guys had to say. You wanted me to answer with something like "Yes I am listening and agree completely" The problem with you knives is that it's never your fault. You never DID listened to me saying that I listened. You thought that I never listened to your "op, ched and me need to talk to you" but in fact for the 1000th time I kept listening even tho I went to play Assassin's creed: Brotherhood. It was the only way possible to stop this conversation without it ending with rages, insults and everything AND EVEN THAT You found the way to argue even more. You keep saying that I didn't listened to what you guys said, I never said that I listened but I listened and rejected which is not the same thing. I listened to you talking to me, I listened to Ched talking to me, I listened to your insults, I listened to Ched's insult and I listened to you talking behind my back with Ched. "Please unban Knives2498 and the IP and the host names" Why would I unban someone who keep trying to "prove" others false thing and someone who broke ingames rules. Admin or player, you broke the rule. Now you'll bring the old "You faked GZX and did more shit than us" K so? You never interrupted me?! I had no idea what was going on except the fact that you wanted to boycott me "because me be tired of you bullshit herp derp" and that I couldn't ask questions without you being like "OMFG LISTEN TO US" then be like "op"x32 times Before replying with a "We are tired" If you are tired of Facecraft and me, you could've just GTFO instead of always coming back and reply to my comments "Well it involves me so I need to reply" I will ban your accounts if I want. If you want to reply that much to my comments, keep creating new accounts. Also, stop saying I never listened just because I didn't gave a shit about your boycott while in fact I was about to close Facecraft even without your "Rebellion of you Flays, Dark and Ched. Also Random told me that you were going to spam the forums and that you were talking with Flays and Dark

AND AGAIN FOR THE 4TH TIME: I didn't care about your boycott wanting me to close Facecraft because I wanted to close Facecraft anyways. Seems that your brain won't catch that... You think people want to see your "truth"? All they want is both of us to STFU and forgive ourselves. They don't care about what I say or what you say.

@Leo Kitteh Thanks for your opinion but Knives don't care about it.. He is trying to make me feel guilty. Smile

@Knives Aw you left because of me? Ouch, Almost feel bad about it. Wait.. Actually? I feel bad about you STAYING to argue instead of leaving and go play something else with Ched. And also who said Colored text will do me any good? I use Color text, You can use it too, what's the matter? Can't I enjoy a bit of colors in our useless arguments? You think that I'm the one bullshitting? Just by saying that you're saying bullshit to try and make me feel guilty.

I always listened to you, I just never showed it with texts.
Back to top Go down
KnivesAgain2

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:16 pm

[Comment removed by author]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opdelta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Make yourself as much accounts as you want. If you don't care about me/Facecraft stop trying to argue? You can try what you want "your point" will not "get across" So Have fun trying Knives.

EDIT: Aw.. I changed the Forum's user accounts's creation and now it's 1 registration per day and UNFORTUNATELY for you Knives, Instead of asking YOU to activate the account, I need to activate the accounts or not. I know you're sad, I feel your pain. Even I would've stop arguing before getting here.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Seems that I won this battle? king

EDIT: The war is not done yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Maintenance   

Back to top Go down

Server Maintenance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next