Facecraft's official Forum

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

friendy staff ya right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beastman

PostSubject: friendy staff ya right   Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 pm

just because you say welcome to a new member doesn't mean you have a "friendly staff" you destroyed our city when you said you wouldnt and i dont see why you would do that when your only losing members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: friendy staff ya right   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 am

chill prominence raped my base last time too. with titans. *stares at op* no biggie just restart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beastman

PostSubject: cant restart   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:23 pm

i was banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: friendy staff ya right   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 am

for what
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opdelta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: friendy staff ya right   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Beastman a friendly staff doesn't mean a staff that will let you break rules, make you think that everything is allowed and will be your "best friend"

You wanted Hilltoppers, you declared war to Prominence, We sent you an exploding gift, you accepted it. Rocket even said where to build it. We said that Prominence won't destroy your base. We respected that... We NEVER said that TheElites won't destroy your base. We destroyed the corner of your castle, without affecting the city, but your fellow Hilltoppers betrayed you and destroyed the rest. Take a look at Leo, Fairytails are almost completely destroyed, TITANS got destroyed and he is still here playing on Facecraft KNOWING that these things is normal and will happen again and again.

We banned you, for the simple reasons that you broke the rules.

1. You begged.
2. You came with alts accounts to argue.
3. You missed respect to Administrators of Facecraft.
4. You missed respect to Players of Facecraft.
5. You use an offensive language against Players/Staff.
6. You never read the rules, because if you did, you wouldn't me here arguing with me.
7. You didn't listened to the warnings that you received.

Also, the only players who left Facecraft are players like you. They think that because we are "friendly" They can do what they want, when they want, where they want, how they want. THESE are the players that I love to lose. Players that understand how the server works and that have a basic intelligence, won't quit because of a base corner destroyed. But then, a non-friendly staff is a staff that will ignore the player, won't answer questions, won't be interactive with players. A non-friendly staff (the common staff of 75% of Minecraft servers) are staff that won't be here arguing with dumb players like you, help you, and be nice. Oh but of course, we aren't nice because we blew up your base. Aw... But again, if you judge someone by what they did to you, and don't judge them by how they talk, interact (Basically by their personality) You are the one who is not supposed to be saying
"just because you say welcome to a new member doesn't mean you have a "friendly staff" you destroyed our city when you said you wouldnt and i dont see why you would do that when your only losing members" The biggest suggestion I can give you, is on your next server, read the rules or you will end up banned like here.

If you continue to argue and try to deny the fact that you were wrong on 95% of the whole thing, I will be forced to ban you and your IP from facecraft's forums to make sure that those who want to play and chat on a peaceful community don't be disturbed by dumbasses like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facecraftmc.com
Beastman

PostSubject: I understand why I was banned   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:12 pm

I know i was swearing and being disrespectful, what I was saying is that it was a dick move to say you wouldnt blow up our city and then have the elites blow it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opdelta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: friendy staff ya right   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 pm

There is something that you don't understand. i don't know if it's because you're too dumb or you didn't read my last comment but the server is Anarchy server. No one care about Bitchy moves, Dick moves, Ass moves or anything.

We made a promise, we kept it. Your base blew up because of betrayers, it's none of our business. You recruited almost everybody even if you didn't trust them.

ALL the Hilltoppers worked with Elites, Fairytails and Prominence to make you change the owner of your faction and stop forcing your members to do things and give you all their resources. We got payed to destroy you, what's the matter? Every time you and rocket were disconnected we were all working on a plan to destroy you. We even got better than expected, You disbanded Hilltoppers and got banned.

You started swearing at us, disrespect everyone just to say it's a dick move... I don't feel like arguing with someone that will try to find a reason to make us feel guilty and miserable. So if you continue, actions will be taken.

You are lucky you are not banned from the Forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facecraftmc.com
Beastman

PostSubject: Re: friendy staff ya right   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 pm

[Censored]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opdelta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: friendy staff ya right   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Alright.